Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to make a wedding dress?
- We work with brides of both tight and long time-frames. We recommend that all of our brides place their order as early as possible, so that we can begin with the fabric allocation. It takes 12 weeks to complete the dress by hand, and 2 weeks are needed for the shipping. We plan the making and the delivery timetable of your wedding dress based on the date of your wedding.
- For further information, feel free to contact us and we can personally assist you, providing all the information you might need..
- Can I customise the designs?
- Yes! All the dresses are handmade and bespoke so you can customise anything your heart desires and make all the changes you wish.
- If you liked one style but you would prefer, for example, long sleeves or a different neckline, then we can make it happen.
- I am hoping to lose a bit of weight before my special day, if I order now will my dress still fit me?
- We have lots of brides planning to lose a bit of weight before their special day, which is no problem at all.
- Our dresses are very easy to alter by our professional seamstress Natalia, if needed. However, if you place your order in advance of your wedding date, then we can confirm your size before your dress goes into production.
- Where will my wedding dress be made?
- Our wedding gowns are handmade, in our atelier in Greece by our in-house team of seamstresses. Our exquisite laces, silks and cotton, are all organic and produced the traditional way in Greece.
- How do I place my order?
- We make things easy for you. Simply make an appointment with the owner of the boutique, Sophie, who can display the Hellenic Vintage collection in her boutique for you. This way you can try on the wedding gowns and discuss any changes you would like. We can even “face time” with the designer VG Zolotas in Greece.
We will gladly provide you with all the advice and information you need to help you choose your dream gown! We operate from our Perth boutique and offer one-on-one client service via email, phone, face time and face-to-face appointments with our designer VG Zolotas.